§1 Contracting party
Contractual partners are Regina & Peter Stoiber, 407 NE 31st Ter, FL-33909 Cape Coral, USA – hereinafter referred to as the landlord.
All contracts and amendments must be in writing.
The prices listed on the website apply. Prices are made up of the rental price and Florida tax (sales and tourist tax).
There is a $500 security deposit. Energy costs above the included amount will be charged against the deposit.
3.1 Included in the rental price
The rental price includes the following services:
- use of the entire villa including outdoor facilitites
- costs for water
- garbage collection
- pool service
- garden service
- basic flat rate for electricity
A deposit of $500 is required with each booking. This deposit will be applied to any costs incurred in the event of damage. The deposit will be returned to the account specified by the renter no later than 14 days after the end of the rental period. Damages and any other incidental expenses not yet charged will be deducted from the deposit.
3.3 Service charges due
- electricity charges in excess of the weekly inclusive budget will be charged at $0.14/kWh. The cost will be deducted from the deposit.
- cleaning fee (see price list for current rates)
3.4 Optional incidental costs
The sustainability package without plastic at the price listed in the price summary includes (weekly package):
- 2 exklusive soaps from sustainable production
- 2 exklusive shampoo soaps from sustainable production
- powder laundry detergent (withouth plastic packaging)
- powder dishwashing detergent (without plastic packaging)
4. Inquiry and booking
Write us a non-binding inquiry via the inquiry form on the website or by e-mail to email@example.com. You will receive feedback from us by email if the requested period is available.
The minimum rental period is 7 days.
To confirm your booking, we will send you a rental agreement, which we ask you to complete and return to us, or upload to secure a storage provided by us. Through the same channel we also ask you to provide us with a copy of ID of the main booker. That way, we can confirm the seriousness of your booking (contractual relationship according to Art. 6 (1) lit. b GDPR). The confidentiality of the data is guaranteed. The copy of ID will be deleted after successful booking.
When all data is complete, we will send you the payment request with the account information. If the deposit or the full amount is received at the specified time, the booking is confirmed and the house is reserved for you.
2-4 weeks prior to the start of your rental, you will receive more information about the house and the check-in. Our local representative in Cape Coral will contact you and clarify the details. If you have any questions, you can contact him or us directly.
After booking, a deposit of 30% of the rental amount including taxes and charges is due within 7 days.
60 days before the start of the rental period, the balance is due. Bookings made less than 60 days prior to the start of the rental must be paid in full immediately. The date of payment shall be the date on which the amount is received in the landlord´s account.
Method of payment
You can transfer the payments directly in US dollars to our American account – either by wire transfer or using Zelle.
Alternatively, you can transfer the amount in Euros to our German account. The conversion rate is given by the landlord and based on the the daily exchange rate Euro / US Dollar.
We will provide you with the exact account information when we send you the payment request.
All cancellations must be made in writing. Cancellations received on Sundays and holidays will be considered as received on the next business day. Late takeover of the rental property will not result in the reduction of the rental fee. Taking out a travel cancellation insurance or a similar insurance is strongly recommended.
- up to 60 days before the start of the rental period: full refund
- up to 30 days before the start of the rental period: 50% of the rental amount (rent + taxes)
- up to 3 days before the start of the rental period: 80% of the rental amount (rend + taxes)
- less than 3 days before the start of the rental period, the full amount (rent + taxes) is due
7. House rules
- minimum age of the main booker is 25 years
- maximum occupancy: 4 persons
- pets are not allowed
- no parties
- absolute non-smoking house
8. Detailed house rules and terms & conditions
We will send you our detailed house rules and terms & conditions together with your contract. Please read them carefully.