Rental price for the entire Villa Seahorse
|Main season: December 1 – April 30||220 $ / day|
|Low season: May 1 – November 30||170 $ / day|
The price refers to the rent of the villa, regardless of the number of people (up to four people).
Included in the rent
- all amenities described under equipment
- pool service, gardener
- security system
- basic supplies (soap, dishwashing liquid, toilet paper, kitchen towels, detergent…)
- WLAN – unlimited data
- electricity costs of 40$ / week, equivalent to 285 kWh (daily billing possible)
- Our local representative will welcome you personally and will be available for questions during your stay
- 11,5% tax
- costs for final cleaning in the amount of 175$
- electricity costs over 285 kWh will be charged at 0,14$ (and deducted from the deposit)
- security deposit in the amount of 500$
We are happy to provide you with our premium sustainability package for 50$ / week (available January 2022).
Minimum rental period
- Minimum rental period from the beginning of December until end of January and before and over Easter: two weeks
- Minimum rental period for the rest of the year: one week (7 days)
- A deposit of 30 % is due upon booking.
- Remaining amount is due 60 days before the start of the rental period.
- If the booking is made less than 60 days before the start of the rental, 100 % is due immediately.